40 Thing I Learned in 2012
40. If you don’t like something, change it.
39. Never let anyone take away your wings.
38. No matter how dark the tunnel is, always remember there is a light at the end of it.
37. Keep your feet on the ground, even if your head is in the clouds.
36. Just breathe.
35. Crying is the best medicine sometimes.
34. Your body is a temple. Love it, respect it, cherish it.
33. Never be afraid to walk away from an unhealthy situation.
32. When you go though a rough patch your true friends will be by your side.
31. Flowers make everything better.
30. Take charge of your own actions. Don’t make excuses, just make changes.
29. Eat from the earth. If it comes for a box or a can, it’s not really food.
28. A happy, comfortable home is incredibly important to your mental health.
27. Paint! Make art. Express yourself.
26. I am, who I am. That is that.
25. The world is a much prettier place when you are standing in downward facing dog on your yoga mat.
24. Live. Laugh. Laugh.
23. Don’t talk about it, BE about it.
22. If you show compassion towards others- all living creatures- you will find true happiness. It is A feeling money could never buy.
21. Perfection doesn’t exist. There is no such thing as perfect. Accept the beautifully imperfect.
20. Follow that dream!
19. Enjoy the sunshine.
18. Listen to your instincts.
17. Don’t be sad, be awesome.
16. It’s not that serious.
15. Take a good hard look at yourself. Only then can you sit in judgement of others.
14. Spend 10 minutes a day- in the morning before you get out of bed- meditating. Start you day off with positivity and good intentions.
13. Dwell in the endless garden of possibilities.
12. Dogs really are man’s best friend.
11. Worrying is the worst type of drug.
10. If you want something bad enough, just ask for it.
9. It’s ok to get muddy sometimes!
8. There is nothing like a good cup of tea.
7. Don’t let other people’s stress became your stress.
6. Let go of anger, let go of the past. Forgive and move on. The Buddha says, “holding onto anger is like holding onto a burning coal. Only you get burned.”
5. Creation brings you closer to god.
4. Be thankful. Be grateful. Remember all the good things you have.
3. Set your own path. Then follow it.
2. Have your cake and fucking eat it too.
1. All you need is love.